When you’re camping, there are several electrical appliances that might be a necessity or come in handy. Portable generators for camping make it possible to enjoy these appliances while away from the power grid.
However, before purchasing one of these products, there are some things you need to know about them and how they work.
Table of Contents
5 Best Portable Generators for Camping Overview
One of the biggest concerns is power supply for all that stuff that makes camping fun such as lights, fans, TV or gaming consoles etc.
These 5 portable power stations suitable for all your power requirements while camping.
Whether you need electricity for lights or laptops or even to run the portable washing machine, these power plants will deliver all of the power that you need.
Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
The Yeti is the world’s most powerful portable power station with a 120V AC inverter.
Charge your cell phone in seconds, quickly jump-start your car and more.
Featuring an 6071wh Lithium-Ion battery, the YETI has enough juice to power your lights, charge your phone, keep your laptop powered up or run your campsite washing machine.
With more than enough capacity for all your campsite power needs the Yeti 6000X is an ideal choice.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Equipped with 6,071Wh for power-hungry devices and appliances, the Yeti 6000X can power essential home circuits, RVs, trailers, work sites, and more. Say goodbye to your gas generator and hello to Yeti X.
- HOME BACKUP: Back up your home with power from your Yeti 6000X. Keep your fridge running for 85 hours and your light bulbs lit for 547 hours. It can be integrated into your home’s circuits for seamless backup power with the Home Integration Kit (sold separately). For an added bonus, you can control your Yeti 6000X with the Yeti App and switch to battery saver mode as needed.
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Maximize your solar input with Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which increases solar input by up to 30 percent. Turn your Yeti 3000X into a solar generator when you choose from our lightweight Nomad Solar Panels for portability, our durable Boulder series, or our Boulder installation models for semi-permanent or permanent installation.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Professional grade construction with a heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and internal separately sealed battery unit provides years of use at home or off-grid. Goal Zero uses only the highest quality Tier 1 Lithium battery cells, which are protected by an advanced multi-sensor battery management system. Our best-in-class US-based customer service is there whenever you need us, and our 2-year warranty backs the Yeti 6000X for additional peace of mind.
- POWER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND: Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life
Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
With both an AC Inverter and a generator in one, the 3000X is a convenience for any household.
Fit your entertainment, electronics or appliances anywhere up to 3 hours without power with it’s lithium battery, then turn on its 2550 watt generator when needed to let residents live comfortably (or at least more individually) through outdoor adventures where grid power may not be available.
With built-in USB ports which recharge a phone 253 times, you can charge anything from laptops to tablets over 4 inches monitor when the need arises—all while staying entertained by two HDMI
- Power. Anything. Anywhere. With 3,032 Watt Hours, power your life at home, at work, and on the road. Run everything from power tools and refrigerators to e-bikes and electric grills; includes 1 power station, 1 wall charger, and 1 user guide
- 7 Versatile Ports, 3,032 Wh Capacity: Power phones, CPAP machines, WiFi routers, power tools and more with the Yeti 3000X, which keeps devices running efficiently with a variety of USB ports and a pure sine 2000 W (3500 W surge) AC inverter; note the Yeti 3000X integrates directly into home circuits with the Yeti Home Integration Kit (not included)
- Durable Construction, Safe Electric & Solar Power: With a heavy-duty anodized aluminum enclosure and tier 1 lithium battery cell, this electric power station will provide reliable, safe power for years to come — with super quiet operation and no gas or toxic fumes
- Recharge with Solar & Unlock Indefinite Power: Turn your Yeti 3000X into a solar generator when you combine it with a Goal Zero solar panel; our power stations feature a 600 Watt MPPT charge controller (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which increases solar input by up to 30 percent
- This Is Goal Zero: Inspired by passion for adventure, respect for the planet, and a humanitarian heart, we’re presenting a new way forward in portable power use, as well as ensuring all communities have the necessary resources to reach their full potential
DuroMax XP15000E Gas Powered Portable Generator
If you need an affordable power source for your campsite or to keep your RV running the DuroMax XP15000E Gas Powered Portable Generator is a great choice.
This unit has 713cc V-Twin Engine providing more than enough power with only one gallon of gasoline per hour at 50% load.
With multiple outlets, low oil shut-off and electric start it’s an easy decision for budget conscious consumers!
- With 15,000 watts of power, the XP15000E gasoline generator will keep your whole home running during a storm or power outage
- DuroMax generators feature an extra large fuel tank for maximum runtime. All DuroMax generators are approved for use in all 50 states by EPA and CARB, and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally-friendly as possible
- At the core of all our products resides a robust DuroMax engine. Designed for Power. Designed to Last
- The XP15000E comes equipped with a digital multimeter that shows voltage, frequency, and hours run, and a wide variety of outlets including a transfer switch-ready 50 amp outlet
- Constructed with a heavy-duty all metal frame and power panel – No plastic parts
Pecron Q3000S Portable Power Station
The Pecron Q3000S is a powerful mobile charger that stores 3000 watt hours of power.
It has features like a 110/2000W pure-sine wave generator, 12V cigar jack, QC3.0 USB ports and Smart Synergy Technology that maximizes your battery capacity while powering other items with an adequate charge level at the same time.
With wheels and a handle making it easy to move and transport, the Pecron Q3000S is ideal for camping, RV escapes and any applications where you need easy to access, portable power.
No products found.
Yeti 1500X Portable Power Station
The 1516Wh Portable Lithium Battery features 7 different output ports, 2000W AC inverter, and an easy to carry 8.6lb commercial grade design.
The 1500X is great on the go but still powerful enough for a full-sized home.
Portable enough to store under your workbench or bring camping, the 1516Wh 1500X is a max-powered power station.
At just over 40 pounds, it`s not for backpacking but could be crucial in emergencies when you need backup power and a full workout at once.
- Includes a Set of 2 Mosquito Coil Holders
- The easy, convenient way to burn Mosquito Coils or incense.The Glass fiber + Fire retardent nets hold coil firmly and allows coil to burn totally and safely.
- Can be hung up or laid flat allowing each Coil to burns for 5 – 7 Hours. Design protects coils from inclement weather and allows coil to burn at a regulated pace, giving off the perfect amount of smoke. Once coil burns out simply release the latch, twist tin cover to open, and dump the remaining ashes from bottom tray.
- Each Coil Holder Measures 5.35″ inches allowing it to fit most spiral Mosquito Coils or refills
- This Coil holder can be used outdoors. Perfect for, Patios, Decks, porches, Pool side areas, Backyards, Picnics, Travelling, Camping trips and any outdoor activities. Don’t be a target anymore; drive away those pesky mosquitoes, insects and flying bug!!